Factory Spray-in quality coverage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a chance to take pics of the coverage under the rails of their factory or aftermarket liner?

I will find out in about a month how well my local Line-x dealer sprays under the rail, just waiting on delivery of my Raptor.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do a very good job! They even take off tailgate access panel and spray. They only thing they don't spray are your bed bolts, which of course you don't want covered.

du6evuhu.jpg
2y9u5abe.jpg
qyqa5y8e.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was terribly done also by Ford, honestly disgusting! I have had my truck over a month now with over 3,000 miles. Rides and drives nice, however the overall ford quality, other than mechanical, is pathetic at best! Unfortunately this new purchase has left an impact on my mind to the point that when someone ask me about the truck, all i can do is say how pathetically sloppy Ford is with the overall quality control and workmanship!

* The only thing i can think of is rate the surveys they seem so concerned about as low as possible!

I have had many vehicles my life and Ford is by far the worst new one i have ever purchased!

* I would not purchase another at this point!

"THIS IS FORD QUALITY"

Attachments

• IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3005.jpg
    IMG_3005.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3008.jpg
    IMG_3008.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, watching this you would think otherwise. Guess they figure you really don't see it under there so why spray it, saves money. I added it mainly for resale to increase MSRP as it seems trade ins never give it value. The factory job is okay so guess I have to live with it.

http://youtu.be/punLeCP72ZI

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, watching this you would think otherwise. Guess they figure you really don't see it under there so why spray it, saves money. I added it mainly for resale to increase MSRP as it seems trade ins never give it value. The factory job is okay so guess I have to live with it.

New! Ford Spray-in Bedliners...A Bed Reborn. - YouTube

* Great video, scripted commercial with no real world quality value, LOL! The spry on seems very thin to me, curious to see how it hold up in a few years!

* I guess if you are like me you always have it redone over top and get it done right, LOL!

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pickup my truck tomorrow from the dealer and will find out Friday how well my local Line-X dealer sprays my bedliner.

I sure hope they don't put that ugly Line-X emblem on.

maxemus

Reaction score
Just picked mine up and the factory spray in bed liner on my raptor is weak under the rails too.