F150 STOP SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bzogster

Reaction score
This doesn’t sound like a huge issue to me at least, there is already a remedy for the dealer to add additional attachment pieces to the driveshaft insulation, based on the memo. I can’t imagine Ford doesn’t have all hands on deck on this one and figured out. No way it will take until Q2 as was mentioned.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This doesn’t sound like a huge issue to me at least, there is already a remedy for the dealer to add additional attachment pieces to the driveshaft insulation, based on the memo. I can’t imagine Ford doesn’t have all hands on deck on this one and figured out. No way it will take until Q2 as was mentioned.
I agree and with the lackluster production numbers so far, I won't be a huge recall effort.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve read there is a remedy that they have in place for dealers to fix…but do they have the materials to fix it though that’s a whole other thing. Dealer TO HAVE POSITIVE ATTACHMENT FEATURES ADDED TO THE UNDERBODY INSULATORS. What are the “positive attachments”. Anyone knows?

AlexT

Reaction score
From what I’ve read there is a remedy that they have in place for dealers to fix…but do they have the materials to fix it though that’s a whole other thing. Dealer TO HAVE POSITIVE ATTACHMENT FEATURES ADDED TO THE UNDERBODY INSULATORS. What are the “positive attachments”. Anyone knows?
It can be any attachment - as long as it feels and identifies as positive

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Screws and glue?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has to be special glue though - like our orders
I really feel for you guys that ordered and have to deal with this crap. Covid is one thing, but blatant design faults like this on top of everything else, shameful. Hope Ford gets their hiney in gear and gets this done this week.