F/S: (IL) 2018 Gen 2 Take-off Front Shocks w Eibachs and Rear Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sales are my factory take-off Gen 2 front and rear shocks. The fronts have Eibach springs installed on them. Shocks only have 12k miles on them, with 3k on Eibachs. They are in excellent condition and I am only selling since I have Fox 3.0s all around now. The Eibachs rode great and definitely leveled the front. The ride quality of the Eibachs are the same if not better than stock.

Price is $1,100 including shipping anywhere in the CONUS. I will separate *. They are already packed in the Fox 3.0 boxes and ready to go. Payment via paypal, you cover fees or send as friend. These can also be picked up locally (60069, IL) for $1,000 if you want to save $100.

Thanks,

* I would be willing to separate, but only if the two guys that want the front/rear send me a group PM and understand I will not ship until I receive funds from both parties. The Price would be $550 front and $550 rear, both including shipping to each buyer CONUS. Same paypal conditions as above.

e005cb919271f0bbe3362aab561fb6f9.jpg IMG_0045.jpg

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never mind ignore this message I just saw you don’t want to separate it out :)

I updated and would be willing to separate, but only if the two guys that want the front/rear send me a group PM and understand I will not ship until I receive funds from both parties. The Price would be $550 front and $550 rear, both including shipping to each buyer CONUS. Same paypal conditions as above.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump

OP
OP