F.S. Baja Designs LP 9’s(4) w/ accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spectragod

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that some threads devolve into backbiting, etc. You offered very cool lights at a good price. Personally, I'd love the LP9s but am waiting for John at specialty performance parts to make a new bumper bracket that doesn't require drilling. I have LP4s on my A pillars and they are awesome. I can only imagine how bright the LP9s are. GWS.

BTW, your comment about shooting them full of holes on the range I can totally sympathize with. I've sold many, many items on forums over the years, many high end cameras and lenses, and low ballers drive me crazy. I'd rather take it and put it under the tire of my Raptor sometimes.

As John Lennon said, "Imagine" if people looked twice or three times at what they type before hitting send. I know there are many things I've said on forums and in emails I'd have taken back.
I generally just give things away as to minimize the complaints (if it’s free, they won’t complain, right?).

But sadly, I think society has become a bunch of blamers and finger pointers, and if they were free, I am certain they would want free installation, a bag of money for the extra gas their vehicle would use etc., nobody ever seems satisfied, even with free stuff, hence my comment about destroying them.

Maybe get one of the big youtuber guys that likes blowing stuff up a swing at destroying 3k worth of lights? May be fun....

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I generally just give things away as to minimize the complaints (if it’s free, they won’t complain, right?).

But sadly, I think society has become a bunch of blamers and finger pointers, and if they were free, I am certain they would want free installation, a bag of money for the extra gas their vehicle would use etc., nobody ever seems satisfied, even with free stuff, hence my comment about destroying them.

Maybe get one of the big youtuber guys that likes blowing stuff up a swing at destroying 3k worth of lights? May be fun....
we stuck 5lbs of tannerite under a car rim.........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc