EXO - Rip to the Strip 2 - Club run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor
"What time do you plan on cruising through Barstow? We are heading up the same way and will be in Barstow via Highway 58."

Didn't want to hijack the Moab thread............

Trying to decide if I want to head out Friday night or drive up early Saturday morning........Im only a couple hours away!

I would think that a few people will head there Friday night.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Trick_Raptor
"What time do you plan on cruising through Barstow? We are heading up the same way and will be in Barstow via Highway 58."

Didn't want to hijack the Moab thread............

Trying to decide if I want to head out Friday night or drive up early Saturday morning........Im only a couple hours away!

I would think that a few people will head there Friday night.

I imagine you know but meet spot is Victorville. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

We're staying at the Extended Stay in Victorville.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the time and dedication to make it safer and more fun.

Thank you! We figured with the recent storms and large group it was the smart thing to do.

I've only watched the first rip to the strip on youtube like 12 times...lol so excited

Only 12? Haha

Making great time so far. Had a little issue with EXO3 getting a pebble stuck between the brake pad and rotor. Quickly pulled the tire, the caliper, and we were on our way!

e03d31cb9170570dccea51caa17d2364.jpg

aea54db1ed4672f4a36b98aff22314bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc