GEN 2 Easy Access to Front Turn Signal Wires??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redhead2527

Reaction score
I've searched the forum and have come up short for an answer.
On a 2018 Screw, I'm wanting to tap into the turn signal wires for some radiance fog lights as in, the back light would blink with the turn signal. Simple enough right, just tap into the wire at the headlight. Well Its almost impossible to get at, thought about going through wheel well but you have to remove the fender flares and I fear I will break clips, so I'm asking, is there any other spots that are easily accessible or should i just take the front off and take each headlight off to get to the wire harness behind the light?
Might just scrap the idea all together and just wire to on when running.....

Appreciate the help guys.

Chris

usnmustanger

Reaction score
Okay, I'm gonna resurrect this very old thread, since I find myself looking for an answer to the same problem. Did you ever figure this out? If so, how did you splice into the existing turn signal wiring? I know vampire clips are the devil, so I'm hoping to find some sort of splicing harness that uses oem style electrical connectors.
TIA!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Okay, I'm gonna resurrect this very old thread, since I find myself looking for an answer to the same problem. Did you ever figure this out? If so, how did you splice into the existing turn signal wiring? I know vampire clips are the devil, so I'm hoping to find some sort of splicing harness that uses oem style electrical connectors.
TIA!

Don't tap into the headlight harness. Are you just trying to power radiant lights? Use this harness instead. Plug and play from a site supporter.

usnmustanger

Reaction score
Don't tap into the headlight harness. Are you just trying to power radiant lights? Use this harness instead. Plug and play from a site supporter.

That's the idea of what I'm looking for--a prefabbed harness using OEM lighting connectors--however, that one seems to be just for marker lights/backlight. I need to tap into the turn signal wire such that the lights I'm installing (at least the turn signal component) flash with the factory turn signals. I searched SPV, didn't see anything for that, so I've reached out to them.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Nex you can not facepalm, my facepalm. that is against the facepalm rules. once facepalmee figures out why they were faceplamed, then said facepalmee can facepalm themselves. under no circumstances can facepalmee facepalm the facepalmer, unless facepalmee can prove without a doubt the facepalmer, was indeed incorrect. at which point the facepalmee can double facepalm the facepalmer.

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@Nex you can not facepalm, my facepalm. that is against the facepalm rules. once facepalmee figures out why they were faceplamed, then said facepalmee can facepalm themselves. under no circumstances can facepalmee facepalm the facepalmer, unless facepalmee can prove without a doubt the facepalmer, was indeed incorrect. at which point the facepalmee can double facepalm the facepalmer.
shut-up-richard-chris-farley.gif