Easter Egg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta admit, I don't like the crewcab, but am very interested in the V8. Delete powerassgate, delete big hole in roof.
Graphics...nope
Yeah, I'd prefer it to a TRX for sure.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
Based on the video, I kind of like the graphics and think it looks sick on Avalanche. I think people are hating just to hate and the price tag. The truth is, if you’re lucky enough to get one at msrp or a low adm you will have a truck that’s worth way more than you paid. I don’t see that as a problem. And to those bitching about the price, a TRX with the same options has an msrp of about the same price. I get that it would be nice to get a base model with the V8 for those that would want it, but for what you’re getting the price is not far off. The dealers that are charging $30,000-$60,000 adm are the real killers here. Although, given the opportunity 99% of people will sell there personal raptors for an insane markup over msrp. Not to mention, the amount of people being able to afford even the down payment on a gen 3 now because of the insane value their current box is bringing for trade right now.

If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. My .02

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a valve that opens and closes the exhaust? That v8 sure does sound good though.