Early 2013 Raptor finds, NEW Wheel Pic Added???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If the 2013 is significantly more badass than all the previous ones, I'm gonna be a little upset, and want to trade mine in more than a little bit.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2013 GT500 is getting 20th Anniversary badging. When it comes to SVT the Mustang is the halo car not the F-150. I had an 03 Lightning and there wasn't a single thing on it about the 10th Anniversary.
I can understand your thinking as well. But these are my ideas for the new 800A and 801A packages. I'm not saying I know a bunch of shit about the model or upcoming things - I don't. I'm coming up with ideas.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Maybe Ford has been reading all the EcoBoost threads and guys saying they want better mpg's and decided to come out with a "fuel economy' package similar to the one on the Focus? I can see it now...ditch the sweet time and 35"" BFG for some 33" street tire and aerodynmic hub cap. Then throw the EB in with some 3.55 gears. To top it off have those shutters that open and close in the grill and no tailgate. All for 2 mpg saving!! I can't wait...I'm going to save so much money on gas now it' almost like Ford is paying me to drive the truck!!! :peace:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Man, I might have to say goodbye to the trusty 5.4.

Damn its going to be a bitch pulling all of my mods off...

OP
OP
HARLEY6LF250SDU

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard that SVT was toying around with a SVT anniversary package for the Raptor.

I will just say that it would make sense. The logical seems to me that the 801A might be a package that includes the new wheels Randy previewed to us. In fact, I bet the new color and those wheels would look bad ass!

Randy, can you cross reference a standard F150 Platinum to see if My Touch has the same order code? Or is that not available yet?

NO 2013 any F150 Order Guides out yet

MY Touch is confirmed with 2013 F150 Nav. :waytogo:

randy

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I predict the addition of ambient lighting (controlled via MFT) and I'd also like to see the "stealth" keypad from the Explorer.

RSQP

Reaction score
Forged headlock "ready" wheels, direct from the factory.

I like that idea, and the wheels look pretty good too.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good thought. That brings me to this.

First ever SVT car: 1993 Mustang Cobra
First Anniversary car: 2003 Mustang Cobra 10th Anniversary
Second Possible Anniversary car: 2013 F-150 Raptor 20th Anniversary

Would be logical, make sense and be badass. Only 2,003 Cobra's were made for the 10th Anniv. models on only three colors (Red/Black/Silver).

I wonder if there's gonna be 2,013 Raptors made in a specific set of colors as well. Hmmm..... Hmmm.....

Now THAT'S an IDEA! :hitit:
Blue & Silver (Dallas Cowboys Colors) with a factory supercharged 6.2...