EARLY 2012 Ford Raptor Finds ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang it! I just knew that once I ordered a molten orange raptor that it would be only a matter of time before Ford would produce a race red one. Had I known for sure I would have waited. Now I want to cancel my order and wait for the race red one. My wife still wants the orange one because she feels that it is a unique color and does not want to wait any longer. She is right, there are lots of red trucks. Red has always been my favorite color and race red looks awesome. We should have bought a new house but we bought anoter truck instead and now we are in conflict over the color. Her points are valid but I love red. We test drove and were going to buy a race red f-150 but I talked her into the raptor. Now I just don't know what to do. His and hers raptors is not an option. I probably should just let her get what she wants as I have lots of toys of my own. Dang it!

but now you can do like me, and look for some truck magnets of a confederate flag for the roof and 01 magnets for the doors and then take it jumping!!!!! :waytogo:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New guy here...
Any updates?

Randy, I assume you work for a dealership? If your $3k off a 2012 still stands I'd be in for one as soon as you can place an order if I can't find a better deal in GA. However, I'm not sure how much transportation would factor in...

Thanks for the info though!

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His orders can usually be drop shipped directly to dealers local to you. (Some dealers are friendly and do this, and some do not I hear)

That said, You will not find a better deal. I know dealers across the country, and Ford execs in Dearborn, and I cant do better than that. Also, your statement doesnt allow much action. Its like if I were selling my house, and you came to me and said, I will buy your house- if I dont find a better one. Without commitment, there is no relationship, and that is universal in life. Not insulting you, just stating how I would take that approach in my business.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Ford dealer will do 2012 Raptor orders for $3,500 off MSRP. I checked and he is willing to drop-ship to any Ford dealer who cooperates. Or you can take a trip to New Orleans where his dealership is located. He's a nice guy and really knows his stuff. No BS whatsoever. If you want in, email Todd at [email protected].

Last edited:

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Steel prices went up $200 per ton in May. There might be a price change for 2012. Anyone know if there was a model year price change for the other F series models?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
My Ford dealer will do 2012 Raptor orders for $3,500 off MSRP. Not sure if he can drop ship to other Ford dealers though. So a trip to New Orleans might be required. He's a nice guy and really knows his stuff. No BS whatsoever. If you want in, email Todd at [email protected].

What dealer is that??? I have connections at Ford and every dealer I went to literally laughed in my face for anything under MSRP. In fact there was a '10 with a 7k upsell out front when I came in to order an '11. The guys at Bohn said they get first dibs on GT500s so they are getting minimal Raps.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
His orders can usually be drop shipped directly to dealers local to you. (Some dealers are friendly and do this, and some do not I hear)

That said, You will not find a better deal. I know dealers across the country, and Ford execs in Dearborn, and I cant do better than that. Also, your statement doesnt allow much action. Its like if I were selling my house, and you came to me and said, I will buy your house- if I dont find a better one. Without commitment, there is no relationship, and that is universal in life. Not insulting you, just stating how I would take that approach in my business.

Dubbs, I apologize for my poor choice of words. I do have every intent of ordering with Randy; however, the final choice is not mine. If that helps any better??

badger

Reaction score
What dealer is that??? I have connections at Ford and every dealer I went to literally laughed in my face for anything under MSRP. In fact there was a '10 with a 7k upsell out front when I came in to order an '11. The guys at Bohn said they get first dibs on GT500s so they are getting minimal Raps.

i have an order in for close to $5000 off msrp - $700 under invoice. I know others who got the same deal from this dealer.

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've lined up a dealer for $1000 over invoice on 2012 model when the banks open.