dusk sensing lights question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question -

Typically when I start my truck in the garage, the headlights come on automatically. This morning, they did not turn on automatically. Is there a setting for this? I must have pushed a wrong button someplace!!!!!

I haven't had a chance to play around with it, or look in the manual.

Anybody know off hand what I did? :)

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm not sure about raptor specific but on mine if you turn the dial off of auto then it obviously is no longer auto

OP
OP
S

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about raptor specific but on mine if you turn the dial off of auto then it obviously is no longer auto

I rotated the knob manually to turn on the lights this morning, but it is normally in the 12 o' clock position, and the lights come on automatically.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It needs to be all the way to the right on the symbol with the letter a that look like its in a light bulb. Should be the 3 o'clock position

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
During the day I use my parking lights. They look bad ass and all my friends say (before they got used to the raptor behind them) they thought it was a military vehicle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
During the day I use my parking lights. They look bad ass and all my friends say (before they got used to the raptor behind them) they thought it was a military vehicle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Looks intimidating and usually gets the slow pokes to pull over