Dumont today and the whoops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmaxxer

Reaction score
First time poster, long time lurker.

Since I was visiting family in Pahrump today, I decided to take the beast out to Dumont today to mess around. Started in the little dunes and took the road over to the regular dune and over to Comp Hill. I took it relatively easy (30-35 mph) going over the whoops.

For those who don't know, the whoops are about 1.5-3.5 ft deep. So after Comp Hill, we went back the same way and the wife tells me to go faster. I was nervous at first (had the truck about 2 weeks and didn't air down cuz I didn't bring the compressor with me). But once I let it rip, it was way better than I thought it would be. Looked down a few times and was consistently going 60-65 mph over the same whoops. Pretty amazed at how it handled.

I felt way more in control with the G2 than I was in my '14 G1. Different (way better) truck to me. Got back on the road and couldn't even tell that the truck had been off road. Way more refined and ready to go. On road AND off road. Just my 2cents.