Driver NEVER had a chance! Bad Roads...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting. Really makes you understand that even in a big vehicle you aren't invincible.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of the reasons I got a Raptor was to have a better chance against semis. I live near 3 intermodal yards. You can literally count 10 or more on the road per minute. Thinking I should get a semi now.

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think it'd matter what ya were driving if you got t-***** at 80mph wouldn't be pretty at all.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
6.2 said:
Don't think it'd matter what ya were driving if you got t-***** at 80mph wouldn't be pretty at all.

Even if the truck doesn't just come apart the forces of the impact could kill you pretty easily

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw darn near the same thing about 20 years ago on Hwy 99 in Ca. The driver swerved around me & lost control. I figured she would just spin in the dirt center median. Nope, did a 180 & went backwards into the drive wheels of a semi coming the other way. Killed all 3 girls in the car-all sisters. When I was interviewed by the insurance investigator he asked me what I thought would have prevented this accident I told him a guardrail. There's one there now.
Stuff like this drives home just how dangerous our highways can be.

PlyRok

Reaction score
Wow I had to show this to my wife and soon to be driving son.We live in the Northeast and winter driving is a part of life here. So easy to forget how fast things can go bad! Raptorscrew well said and thanks for sharing.