Door Handle Seal Issues???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorgold

Reaction score
The Ford dealership replaced all four door handles on my 2017 Raptor because the seals were coming out (Under warranty). Apparently they don’t offer just the seals. Four weeks later I’m having the same issue where the seals are starting to pop out around the handle frame. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you fix it? Thank you

Last edited:

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes! I have a late production 18 screw with the foam falling out on both driver side door handles. Ford says my truck had tsb update for freezing doors. My doors froze and wouldn’t close too many times to keep track last winter. My appointment is for this Friday.

raptoragecar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 2018 passenger side door handle seal is coming off. One of my keys would not unlock this door. Dealership said that they replaced the handle (even if the broken seal is in the exact same position) and repaired a wire on connector c634. Guess what?! same exact issue still present, one key works the other don't.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last Friday I had the dealer install new foam seals. They did not have to replace whole door handle. They supposedly do some sort of cable end update to help prevent water from entering and freezing. They only did driver side, that was only side with the foam coming out. Guess I’ll have to see how it goes this winter.