Dilema - Need Answers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life is full of choices. Some are very difficult. This does not qualify as one of them.
Also, ask yourself this...what would Chuck Norris do? I think the answer is obvious...RAPTOR RAPTOR RAPTOR!!!

d_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up_zpsb1ecba4d.gif

Buy the reaper, then come back and tell us all about it....

GET THE RAPTOR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:rotflmao:

Hunt like a ****. I found mine 2012 with 650 miles on it. Cheaper than FX4. You won't forgive yourself for settling. Did you drive a raptor yet? One drive you won't ask this question again. GTR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One drive and this thread wouldn't exist

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy the first model of a vehicle, they always improve them in some way the next year or so and seem to add those little things that you wanted but weren't available. Look at all the people that wait months and months and months and are still waiting for a Raptor, think about how that 2015 wait is going to be!! Hunt for one...buy it...enjoy it now!! You won't regret it....hell you could sell it in a few years and get a new one with the way these trucks actually seem to hold value!

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get.

The.

Raptor.

Balls.

To.

The.

Walls.

Btw have you seen the 15?
ehamy3ev.jpg

eqy4eted.jpg

It's like a Tundra and Ram had a long night of drinking, went back to Ram's mother's house, and made this thing.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 F150 is a game changer in a game Ford is already dominating.

The Toyoyo TURDra , Government Motors and their same old ugly ass crap design and square wheel wells, and Ram with their girly coil spring rear suspension can't compete now, they'll be ****** even worse when the '15 150s come out this Fall.

You still want the Raptor OP

Last edited: