Deleting Moonroof on order question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
If you delete the moonroof, do you still get the power tailgate you can raise and lower with the key FOB? Has anyone got there's yet without moonroof?

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t option the moonroof package, the tailgate lowers with the key fob. It doesn’t raise, but lowers.
Likewise, I opted for no moonroof package as well and would have opted for no tailgate as well if it was a separate line item, no need for the extra weight and definitely no need for options like that to eventually have problems with over time.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
You get the power tailgate as that is included with the truck but you won't get it with a workstation or step, just a regular tailgate that you can lower with a button on the key fob. I wish you could buy the power tailgate with the workstation and step separately, just like you can get the moonroof separate. I hope they change this in the 24 model because I don't have the best knees and that optional step would really help.