Deletes, Heated mirrors and heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when will we find out if this is all F150s or some? I have to be honest, I love my 2017 Raptor 9probably my favorite vehicle I’ve owned) and would have gotten a R but I didn’t feel like paying the ADM. I worked to find a MSRP deal on a 37’’ and ordered a few weeks ago. Now who knows when I’ll actually get my truc. It could be a year from now, and who knows what options it will have when it shows up? I‘m close to just ordering a M5 and saying screw Ford. It’s just not worth the head ache.
You will know when we start getting some window stickers. Unfortunately, most of our next-week previews got bumped until the following

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when will we find out if this is all F150s or some? I have to be honest, I love my 2017 Raptor (probably my favorite vehicle I’ve owned) and would have gotten a R but I didn’t feel like paying the ADM. I worked to find a MSRP deal on a 37’’ and ordered a few weeks ago. Now who knows when I’ll actually get my truck. It could be a year from now, and who knows what options it will have when it shows up? I‘m close to just ordering a M5 and saying screw Ford. It’s just not worth the head ache.
But at that point you would have an M5 and not a Raptor.

badclam

Reaction score
My 2022s both have ambient lighting,tailgate appliqué, heated wheel, mirrors, Blue Recaros. My loaded AMB 37pp is becoming a limited edition full option Raptor. ;-)

Edit. The 35" has black Recaros.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2022s both have ambient lighting,tailgate appliqué, heated wheel, mirrors, Blue Recaros. My loaded AMB 37pp is becoming a limited edition full option Raptor. ;-)

Edit. The 35" has black Recaros.
Is the ambient light in the cup holder, glove box, and bin box where the wireless charger is?

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its not going to change anything but I really wish Ford gave consumers the option to expedite by deleting and if you're willing to wait you can keep the options rather than just saying this is what your getting, deal with it. Hope it's not on every order.
Sounds like Ford is going back to the 1970's and 80's mentality of you will like what ever we decide to give you.

canuckian

Reaction score
I’m personally more let down by the lack of ambient lighting on the 22 I’m picking up today than I would be about the lack of heated steering wheel. I’ve had it on my last 4 trucks and it may have gotten switched on 2-3 times and that was by accident. The lack of heated mirrors would pi$$ me off the most I think. Living where I live keeping the mirror ice free in the winter is a god send.

LawDogg18

Reaction score
first ambient lighting removed for 22’s and tailgate appliqué now heated steering wheel? That’s crazy. for 24’s they’ll probably have you built the truck.
It's getting crazy. My 18 Lariat had just as many options as my 22 Raptor. Love the Raptor but for the top trim level nothing should get deleted for prices we are paying. The ambient lighting was awesome in my 18, had it in the cup holders, what is now the wireless charging area and could change the colors. None of which are available on my 22 Raptor which sucks.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m personally more let down by the lack of ambient lighting on the 22 I’m picking up today than I would be about the lack of heated steering wheel. I’ve had it on my last 4 trucks and it may have gotten switched on 2-3 times and that was by accident. The lack of heated mirrors would pi$$ me off the most I think. Living where I live keeping the mirror ice free in the winter is a god send.
Agree, I view the heated mirrors as a safety option for those of us in northern climates, would think ford would try to optimize choice there.

Was planning to keep my order (whenever it comes in) for 4-5 years min. the heated wheel I can get over but missing heated mirrors everytime i am out in the snow would be a “it’s great, but….”

The way I read the bulletin is that ford is going to force a delete option code on vehicles and is requiring all unscheduled to have the delete attached… what it did not cover was what happens when back in stock, Will ford force remove those codes or does our dealer rep have to keep a close eye and pull them off manually?

Last edited: