Dealers in Dallas Texas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got done talking to Curtis Harvey at Grapevine Ford. Explained who we are, and said he would be happy to work with Raptor owners in ordering. He said he would come off MSRP, but I didn't pin him down on how much. He has good allocation and they have a 2014 SE screw red on the lot His number is 817 481 3531. He is the guy who does the ordering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTXgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done talking to Curtis Harvey at Grapevine Ford. Explained who we are, and said he would be happy to work with Raptor owners in ordering. He said he would come off MSRP, but I didn't pin him down on how much. He has good allocation and they have a 2014 SE screw red on the lot His number is 817 481 3531. He is the guy who does the ordering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grapevine did $1800 over invoice for me. If it wasn't for my trade (which I was pushing them on the price), I'm willing to bet they would have come down to $1k over invoice. Just watch out for the F&I at Grapevine, because they will try their darnedest to sell you every add that you don't need. I didn't work with Curtis, but would be happy to give my contact to anyone interested. Just PM me.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in my local dealer - Bill Utter in Denton.

They have 4 2014s coming in in about 3-4 weeks. Two are spoken for but two are still available:

1) Screw Ruby Red 801A package. Pretty loaded. 8atyse6e.jpg

2) Screw Tux black. 801A package. Also loaded.

4aremyra.jpg

Now I spoke with them about pricing- MSRP is about best they can get but no markup.

I spoke with Susan McCromack - 214-240-9212. Tell her Alex sent you.

* I'm no way associated to Bill Utter other than the fact that my family has purchased a few vehicles from them in the past 20 years.

Aggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the dealer on the "Utter" side of lake lewisville???

:win:

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fort Worth

I ordered mine from AutoNation Ford Fort Worth, I am happy with the deal, 51K+ with almost every option, 55K+ Tax and license call and talk to Doug Ball, he helped me alot.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine from AutoNation Ford Fort Worth, I am happy with the deal, 51K+ with almost every option, 55K+ Tax and license call and talk to Doug Ball, he helped me alot.

Just a heads up, that's the AutoNation in SOUTH Fort Worth. Be careful, there are 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk