Dealer email

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The asking price is $10,000 over the MSRP, and we have sold many at that premium. The market supports the mark up. We have a Fleet salesperson that sells these trucks to a company that pays $5-$6,000 over sticker sight unseen in any color. It's hard to even keep them in stock.
I see that you are willing to pay $2,000 over invoice, thanks for the offer. I can't sell one for that price. The least that I can sell one for is $5,000 over MSRP. That's the lowest I can do one one. We get a large amount of Raptors, because we move them very fast. If you are interested, please let me know so we can take a deposit and reserve one that is in bound for you. Would you consider ordering one?

Villa Ford , CA

Who's paying 10k over msrp??

WOW!!!! That "adjustment" to FMV is a bunch of bulls***, IMHO.

If you're willing to order one, and you have a little bit of negotiating skill, you can get them around here for sticker or less. I even know a guy who ordered one and paid invoice. :pepper:

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting since mid July for my raptor. I originally ordered from super ford for 1500 over invoice and was told I'd get it by November. They weren't going to get anymore 13's and my order was canceled. Then they told me no more deals, no more customer orders and they'd be only doing MSRP. So I went to cerritos ford and now I'm paying 2k over MSRP but they have a large allocation and said I'd get it no later then January. Do I feel like a sucker, sometimes, but I'm tired of waiting. The only thing I can do is just to tell my self that I'll just be able to do all the mods I want all at one time. Once I get the truck its more then likely that it will be going straight to RPG.

D

Deleted member 12951

I've been waiting since mid July for my raptor. I originally ordered from super ford for 1500 over invoice and was told I'd get it by November. They weren't going to get anymore 13's and my order was canceled. Then they told me no more deals, no more customer orders and they'd be only doing MSRP. So I went to cerritos ford and now I'm paying 2k over MSRP but they have a large allocation and said I'd get it no later then January. Do I feel like a sucker, sometimes, but I'm tired of waiting. The only thing I can do is just to tell my self that I'll just be able to do all the mods I want all at one time. Once I get the truck its more then likely that it will be going straight to RPG.

That's a bunch of crap. Did you give the first place a deposit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, sounds like CA dealers totally suck. I had a great experience in Jersey. No problems at all but that said, I don't have my Raptor yet.

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Palm springs ford puts a $10,000 mark up on all their raptors.. non negotiable.. they added some rims and lights to another and were selling it for 106000.. what the ****????

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptor bubble....I hear CA folks take $bitcoin for payment too...