Dead Pedal Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Payday can't come soon enough. I'm jealous of all of you guys that have your kits already :waytogo:

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the pedals pre instal. Raptor due beginning of march. My GF says leave them au natural, I'm leaning to painting them to match the blue raptor. Time will tell. If I leave them natural, I'd like to polish them up to get out the scratches, any suggestions on how to do that?pedals.jpg

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ranger should have let us know we could have coated them blue for you. Or just not brushed them. However, we just powder coated some beadlocks for our RZR and we brushed them first and the design looks cool under the paint.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

by the way the website is down right now. We have been doing some updating with unexpected consequences. We will having up and fixed by monday.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Its funny I ordered this kit off of ebay. I got-
1 Brake Pedal
2 Parking brake Pedals
1 Dead Pedal
No gas Pedals
1 parking Brake mount
Screws
Instructions.

Im trying to work this out with the guy on ebay..... :greenchainsaw:

Also, mine is the black kit. I dont see anywhere on Wicked.com where it says there is a pedal for the parking brake!!! Hmm????!?!?!

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Raptor_Al_41 said:
Its funny I ordered this kit off of ebay. I got-
1 Brake Pedal
2 Parking brake Pedals
1 Dead Pedal
No gas Pedals
1 parking Brake mount
Screws
Instructions.

Im trying to work this out with the guy on ebay..... :greenchainsaw:

Also, mine is the black kit. I dont see anywhere on Wicked.com where it says there is a pedal for the parking brake!!! Hmm????!?!?!

You get one with the kit even though it doesn't mention it. I've seen those kits on ebay and wondered about them but definitely glad I went through wicked.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pic of mine installed. It took me forever to get around to it. They're awesome though! It's nice having something solid to put my foot against when I'm off road, it definitely helps keep me from bouncing around as much. Thanks for a great product Wicked!

h0OFq.jpg