Dash 12v Not Working (fuse checked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 12v receptacle to the right of the dash next to the 110v power outlet isn't working. I've gone into the fuse box and it appears the 20a fuses are all fine (3 of them for power outlets). Seems odd since we rarely use that thing. Any other ideas other than head to the dealer? About to do a 1200 mile drive and wanted my radar detector plugged in there.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Pull codes with FORSCAN, see if there are any BCM faults or other, similar codes. You don’t have to pop a fuse any more, if the computers detect the fault first, the circuit gets disabled through software to protect itself.

OP
OP
copb8

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull codes with FORSCAN, see if there are any BCM faults or other, similar codes. You don’t have to pop a fuse any more, if the computers detect the fault first, the circuit gets disabled through software to protect itself.
Interesting. I guess I'm showing my age. I believe I have a FORSCAN tool and will check.