Custom Raptor ID Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. I did get a comment about the text. Some would like to see the SVT build # and the real motor description. Any other comments?

Im wondering if the multiple colors will be an issue for production....

OP
OP
Jbrown1238

Jbrown1238

Reaction score
Cool. I did get a comment about the text. Some would like to see the SVT build # and the real motor description. Any other comments?

Multiple colors are not a problem. The SVT Build number is a nice touch. Is that information available to most owners. I imagine they need to purchase the SVT Certificate to get it. Forgive me for not having a great deal of knowledge about the Raptors. I focus most of my attention on Cobras, Lightnings, and Mach 1's.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
this is what i would love to see... this one is not mine, but we had 2 identical ones made (except for the name and numbers obviously) and they look fantastic, good 1/8 thick plate. we got these made for free with the motor so i dunno how much they would normally run.

Attachments

• plate-2.jpg
    plate-2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 83

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Well, to me if I get one, I want something that will stay stuck on even if I sell it down the road. Something that will stay with the truck and not be a personal item of me or mine.

A plate with motor, hp, and for me a Build # instead of the Vin #. Don't really want my name on it either for all to see. I know I bought it and my vin is in the dash! HAhahaaaa.

The plate in the pic with:

Engine FR? HP 411
Build Date & modle or year.
Tux Black #2420 of 2800. Or just #2420 of 2800.

I am not sure what the trend is in these. I am an amature at this. I think thespot I would make the size fit is on the center console fwd of the shifter and behind the aux switches. Left of the cup holders. Thats where I want one. Not stuck on the dash or in the glove box.

BDRAG

OP
OP
Jbrown1238

Jbrown1238

Reaction score
Well, to me if I get one, I want something that will stay stuck on even if I sell it down the road. Something that will stay with the truck and not be a personal item of me or mine.

A plate with motor, hp, and for me a Build # instead of the Vin #. Don't really want my name on it either for all to see. I know I bought it and my vin is in the dash! HAhahaaaa.

The plate in the pic with:

Engine FR? HP 411
Build Date & modle or year.
Tux Black #2420 of 2800. Or just #2420 of 2800.

I am not sure what the trend is in these. I am an amature at this. I think thespot I would make the size fit is on the center console fwd of the shifter and behind the aux switches. Left of the cup holders. Thats where I want one. Not stuck on the dash or in the glove box.

BDRAG

Got some good information/feedback there. Lets see who all agrees.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Multiple colors are not a problem. The SVT Build number is a nice touch. Is that information available to most owners. I imagine they need to purchase the SVT Certificate to get it. Forgive me for not having a great deal of knowledge about the Raptors. I focus most of my attention on Cobras, Lightnings, and Mach 1's.

We have "Certificates"? Where and how much? That would be cool.