Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dj wishbone get ready for awesomeness today sir. Thanks guys it took a lot to get them this way.

If any of the original orders want to upgrade to the newer lighter direct match powder coated ones I will give you guys a deal, just hit me up. A few guys have already contacted me.

The newer caps are almost 3-4 oz lighter. Cut the weight almost in half.

Looking forward to it! =) Hope to order my NVs today.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has upgraded to the lighter center caps interested in getting rid of their older version? Pm me if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up from the mail today. Seriously nice work. Ordered my NVs and hope to have them on sometime next week! thanks!

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good! I thought simulock was for standards only? My caps haven't arrived yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I sure hope not?...where did you here this from? I have seen pictures of a Method Mesh wheel with OMF sim-u-locks.

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope not?...where did you here this from? I have seen pictures of a Method Mesh wheel with OMF sim-u-locks.

They can do it, they just have to machine down the lip on the others. The standards are the only non-bead-lock they make that doesn't already come with a fake lip. Maybe you can just put them over the already existing fake lip? I dunno. SDHQ told me that it was for the standards only, unless you want to have them machined down.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can do it, they just have to machine down the lip on the others. The standards are the only non-bead-lock they make that doesn't already come with a fake lip. Maybe you can just put them over the already existing fake lip? I dunno. SDHQ told me that it was for the standards only, unless you want to have them machined down.

You're right. I spoke to OMF today who said the only Methods requiring machining are the standards and NVs. Their sim-u-lock rings will bolt directly to the Method Mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.