custom Center Caps for FUEL wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place that can make custom SVT or Raptor center caps for FUEL wheels?

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back from the dead. Does anyone have info regarding replacement center caps for fuel wheels?

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right on, I have the 17" Fuel Hostages in matte black. Is it possible to make a set for these rims?

Hostage - D531 - Fuel Off-Road Wheels

Yep, it would be a flat style like the method roost caps I make. I did one set for another member for his Mickey Thompson wheels. I would need you to send me a cap so I could get a template for the machinist. They would be about 3mm thick and bolt on with the existing fuel bolts.

Attachments

• Roost Cap 1.jpg
    Roost Cap 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 362
  • Roost Cap 2.jpg
    Roost Cap 2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 276
  • Mickey Thompson Cap 1.jpg
    Mickey Thompson Cap 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 264

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The thing about the hostages is the center caps cover the lugs. I want a cap just like the roost you posted. I'll post a pic of the rims with the caps off later today, but regardless I'll send a cap to see what you can put together.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing about the hostages is the center caps cover the lugs. I want a cap just like the roost you posted. I'll post a pic of the rims with the caps off later today, but regardless I'll send a cap to see what you can put together.

I can have it done but it might look strange. The hostage has two bolt patterns in it. 6x135/6x5.5 and with 6x5.5 being bigger than 6x135 the cap would extend past the 6x135 holes. And depending on where the bolt holes for the cap screws end up it could be a mess. I'm willing to take a stab at it though

Do the studs or lugs protrude from the face of the wheel when you don't have the cap on?

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can have it done but it might look strange. The hostage has two bolt patterns in it. 6x135/6x5.5 and with 6x5.5 being bigger than 6x135 the cap would extend past the 6x135 holes. And depending on where the bolt holes for the cap screws end up it could be a mess. I'm willing to take a stab at it though

Do the studs or lugs protrude from the face of the wheel when you don't have the cap on?

Definitely, I can see it being a mess. The lugs do protrude and there are two mounting screws perpendicular from each other for the cap on the face of the rim as you can see in the pics. What do you think, a mess right?

6D2FEFDC-55BC-4B79-AED8-9713F142077A_zpsowddrsp2.jpg

0E2ACFE3-C550-4941-AD04-96EEE34B8665_zpskuhtea2c.jpg

C2F0E1EA-CB0B-4C88-BF0B-F23C03A2777C_zpsnfaucqnn.jpg

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it wouldn't look quite right. And you would need to run open ended lugs (shorter) to clear the cap. But based on the surface not being flat, we would have to replicate the shape of the stock cap. I'll see if the plastic company next door has a piece of plastic I can try to make a template out of to see if fits.

Quartz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's worth a shot if you have an idea that gives it a more "flush" look and strength compared to the plastic. I don't mind sending a cap over to you if it makes it easier. Almost digging the way it looks without the caps and rocking the rusted hubs. Been reading a couple different forums of people looking for hostage center cap alternatives but there's nothing.