converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not yesterday. After Kirk showed me what's up, I pushed it. Drifted like a mother ******

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

So then take this shit to an F150 forum

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Usually you're cool. But your being a real ********* right now. Stop hatin.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't we all get along lol. I admit I've been bad over the months, but to often are we arguing over stupid shit that means nothing. This is supposed to be an online "community".

If anything owners of real prerunners should be upset because the Raptor is a prerunner poser and stole their "look".

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This IS a community, a community of shit talkers, braggarts, and fan boys lol. It's part of the charm and irritating at the same time lol.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
but EMT's don't make that much

There's hope; I was an EMT. I know at least one paramedic on here too.

Your clone beats the hell out of the truck I had when I was an EMT - an '82 Toyota with a 4" lift, 33" tires, and the stock 4-banger that maxed out at 68mph (downhill) & could rarely ever shift into 5th. (And cost me $1500)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Turelli! Admirable. Both the truck and keeping your composure.

lesson ive learned from being on other forums and being in the EMS world. you can't make everyone happy. just because one person gets butt hurt why should you take anything they say seriously? hahaha. i thank everyone who appreciates and has positive things to say while ignoring/laughing and the people who have nothing but negative comments and try to start arguments on a forum.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I'm sorry, if those DD's are cloned *******, you are not allowed in my real Raptor...said no man ever. :boobs: :laughing1:

By the way, nice clone...a lot of hard work went into that. Props for the dedication, you've got heart, not doubt about that.

Funniest thing i have ever read hahahaha.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

http://youtu.be/wZ37KKThXTg
i say this guy beats all of us in the performance area. hahahaha

Last edited:

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice work dude.

What changes did you have to make to install Raptor spec 09-up) parts on a 04-08 chassis?