COBB Stage 2 & Frame cut bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwaltman21

Reaction score
Anyone here have the Cobb intercooler with one of ADD's frame cut bumpers? I will be installing both simultaneously and was wondering if anyone can confirm that they will play nice with one another.

Thanks!

dubya_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7AD7E172-10FA-4211-B452-56274380EC6B.jpeg I’m almost certain it will be trouble free. This is off of Cobb’s Instagram page. That would lead me to believe that one of the bumpers used in test fitting the FMIC was the ADD pro frame cut bumper.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We definitely wanted to make sure our FMIC upgrade would be compatible with aggressive frame-cut bumpers. As mentioned above, we installed the ADD Pro bumper on one of our test trucks to make sure everything plays nice. One note is that you WILL need to move the ACC sensor. We do have a bracket and hardware for 2017-2018 trucks available ($150), you will just need to contact our Customer Service department to purchase one.

Marshall@COBB

OP
OP
J

jwaltman21

Reaction score
We definitely wanted to make sure our FMIC upgrade would be compatible with aggressive frame-cut bumpers. As mentioned above, we installed the ADD Pro bumper on one of our test trucks to make sure everything plays nice. One note is that you WILL need to move the ACC sensor. We do have a bracket and hardware for 2017-2018 trucks available ($150), you will just need to contact our Customer Service department to purchase one.

Marshall@COBB
Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Marshall@COBB

Can you explain or show pic of how your ACC bracket bolts up? Like where does it bolt to, your IC or somewhere on the truck? Basically wanting to try something different than SVC’s mount bracket that bolts to top of their IC. It makes things very very tight.

Bests
Alex

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Can you explain or show pic of how your ACC bracket bolts up? Like where does it bolt to, your IC or somewhere on the truck? Basically wanting to try something different than SVC’s mount bracket that bolts to top of their IC. It makes things very very tight.

Bests
Alex

this. I wouldnt mind moving my sensor from where it is with the svc bracket. After being offroad, the sensor kisses the inside of the grill and sometimes makes the cruise control non-op until I pull the grill and readjust it.