Cobb AP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cobb Accessport with tcm. Unmarried from truck. Goosetune stage 2 with custom goose TCM. Includes box and case.

$1199 shipped.

Bravehrt3

Reaction score
What type of gas for the stage 2. I always see glowing reviews about the goosetune with AP. But I see a lot of them constantly posted for sale. Why are you selling yours ?

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to google this set-up. It’s kinda hard to figure out what your getting if yours is bought. Can you break it down.
Hp.
Boost
Etc.
Is it plug and play? Or do you have to hook up to the internet / computer?

I have in upgraded / moved intercooler. But I’m not wanting a bunch of engine problems either.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is if you have custom tunes specific for your truck that Winfield provides thru your data logs how could they be utilized on another truck?

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken you can run the Cobb OTS maps since they are more universal but would have to get your own Goose Tunes or risk blowing your engine up.

OP
OP
RaptorUtah

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to google this set-up. It’s kinda hard to figure out what your getting if yours is bought. Can you break it down.
Hp.
Boost
Etc.
Is it plug and play? Or do you have to hook up to the internet / computer?

I have in upgraded / moved intercooler. But I’m not wanting a bunch of engine problems either.

It's plug and play. Can be installed and uninstalled in minutes with the handheld device. Plugs right into your OBD port.

I'm not sure on the exact HP and Boost specs. I do know that they are substantial, and driving my truck stock was very underwhelming.

Mine is the Cobb AP with the TCM. I purchased goose tune stage 2 91 octane, and the goose tune TCM. I know that the goose tune TCM transfers to other trucks for sure, not sure about the stage 2 goose tune.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorUtah

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question is if you have custom tunes specific for your truck that Winfield provides thru your data logs how could they be utilized on another truck?

I know that the TCM goose tune is universal. As far as the others, you would need to ask Winfield.