GEN 2 Cobb Accessport purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smalls243

Reaction score
Do we have any vendors with specials for the Cobb accessport? I’m ready to purchase personally, lowest I’ve found is $625 after taxes.

Thanks

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’re usually price fixed but plenty of vendors will throw in freebies with it. I got the stage 1+ from off-road alliance and they tossed in the coolant overflow cover and shipping for free.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Came across an unused one on eBay that I picked up for $475

Wonder if we got from same seller, had a HUGE run around with my purchase from ebay. In the end I didn't save any money than buying from a dealer like Goosetune. Send me a PM if you want to share notes/hear my drama story.

OP
OP
smalls243

smalls243

Reaction score
Wonder if we got from same seller, had a HUGE run around with my purchase from ebay. In the end I didn't save any money than buying from a dealer like Goosetune. Send me a PM if you want to share notes/hear my drama story.
It’s supposed to show up Tuesday so if the drama starts from there, I’ll fill you in