CNY raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

My name is Bryan and I've been the owner of a 2013 white SC for about two years now in Syracuse, NY. I have been a lurker for awhile and finally took the plunge to join. Also a member over on advrider for any bikers as my other ride is a ktm 1190 Adventure.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Any chance you do much traveling on 690? I live in Auburn, wife works in East Syracuse or Onondaga Hill and reports to me about seeing 2 different white Raptors often. One stock and one with an ADD front bumper by any chance?

Cars and Coffee this weekend in Meltzer Park in Clay. I've never been but would like to go show the ricers what's up. Be cool to get another Raptor or two out there. I don't know of any others in our area other than @Wfo is in SU.

OP
OP
X

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I do and I live on i Onondaga hill it's funny because I ran into the dude with the ADD bumper at Home Depot this weekend he parked behind me as was loading the kid in the truck. Mine is stock with the "beadlock " option wheels. I usually do cars and coffee at cantech auto early in am with the kid then take off before gets crazy busy....this wknd I got a friends bachelor party so will be busy. If you want to get out and wheel sometime hit me up 315-450-1230

Welcome. Any chance you do much traveling on 690? I live in Auburn, wife works in East Syracuse or Onondaga Hill and reports to me about seeing 2 different white Raptors often. One stock and one with an ADD front bumper by any chance?

Cars and Coffee this weekend in Meltzer Park in Clay. I've never been but would like to go show the ricers what's up. Be cool to get another Raptor or two out there. I don't know of any others in our area other than @Wfo is in SU.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't know there was any other car meets or really any other Raptors. Good to know. I will hit you up. Don't do much in the way of wheeling around here. The ADK's offer some nice dirt roads, other than that I just try to get in on some sanctioned events.
I don't get weekends off very often so I'll try to make Saturday's Cars and Coffee at least for a bit.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I live in camillus and travel 690 daily. I have SVC bumpers front and rear. Unfortunately I'm heading to mtn creek to go DH mountain biking this weekend but would be interested to catching up in the future. I have a bud that has a 17 too. 315-663-4543 Jeff

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff I was just about to text you about Saturday too. You're probably going to be having a lot more fun though. If you can stay dry.