Clubs or Groups in Northwest Georgia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanM

Reaction score
I was gonna ask the same question when I was going to a lake house a few weeks ago up in north GA from ATL. I really wanted to know if there were any trails I could hit, not necessarily a club or group. Then I brought myself back to reality and said what the F do I know about off roading with trucks. Never done it. And I probably have no business doing it. But I did joke with my wife and tell her we were hitting some real meeeean off roading tracks on the way up to house so to prepare!

Also didn’t want to get ridiculed by people telling me I need to learn where to look this stuff up on the forum cause it all already exists. Very aggressive individuals on the forum.

RyanM

Reaction score
Man I wish I knew about this earlier. Do people bring their stock Raptors to this?! I feel like my truck would break somehow. Or I’d scratch the hell out of it or blow a tire.

I feel like I’d be the guy that flips his truck or breaks an axle on the course and shouldn’t be allowed to do this.