Clear Bra Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since its a truck and its build for rugged environment ill keep my baby bra -less :naughty:
I had one put on my M coupe, its an additional 5 minutes whenever you wash the car since you have to put some protectant on it. good defense for small rocks though

GT Vemom

Reaction score
one thing about clear bra make sure you get a very good installer, they will be using a blade to make cuts. You dont want to any cuts once you remove the film/clear bra

There are ways to install the film without using a razor on your paint. Before you let anyone install film on your Raptor make sure you ask them if they will use a razor to trim the film. If they say yes, find yourself another installer...

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are in the DFW area and need someone who is great at this, check out Boardwalk Porsche up in Plano. I take all my cars to them, the guy they hire does an amazing job, no defects, dust or air bubbles. It is expensive though. I was quoted just under $1000 for my raptor to clear the hood, front area and mirrors.

damn that is high, it cost me 600 in san fransico to get my raptor done.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are ways to install the film without using a razor on your paint. Before you let anyone install film on your Raptor make sure you ask them if they will use a razor to trim the film. If they say yes, find yourself another installer...

I think most of them uses razor to cut the film to get the perfect fit

THRAPTOR

Reaction score
Tom
With Pro Tect Mobil out of Dallas did outstanding work on mine!
He will come to you!
Traveled 100 miles to my casa!
He travels all over Texas.
Veteran!