Clear bra on lower section of door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkalley

Reaction score
I have had my truck for two days and already have a small chip from where the front tire threw up a rock. Do many of u guys put a section of clear bra on the lower doors? Are chips down there common?

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Yes chips all over, normal.
If you want to protect it get a vinyl company to install xpel, stuff is great.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put xpel all over my truck best money I have spent on the truck. Looks awsome and tree stripes are a worry of the past.

OP
OP
D

Darkalley

Reaction score
Thanks guys only day 3 w the truck but it's my favorite car I have ever owned (and I've have 20 cars in 24 years lol). I have an appointed for the clear bra to be installed Monday!! I love the extended cab... I own a company in a traditional office building w all lawyers (I wear jeans and Pumas- not a lawyer...) and this looks hilarious from my office window next to their 3-series...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 87

mike.s

Reaction score
Thanks guys only day 3 w the truck but it's my favorite car I have ever owned (and I've have 20 cars in 24 years lol). I have an appointed for the clear bra to be installed Monday!! I love the extended cab... I own a company in a traditional office building w all lawyers (I wear jeans and Pumas- not a lawyer...) and this looks hilarious from my office window next to their 3-series...

I like the way you park. :mexsmoke: