Checking on my Raptor order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeY

Reaction score
Just got my VIN a few minutes ago. I feel like an animal being teased at the zoo.

MTGOAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my VIN a few minutes ago. I feel like an animal being teased at the zoo.

Hang in there, it will be sooner then you think. Mine came almost three weeks early. If you dont hear from the dealer in a week check the site for your sticker. Look at the build date and give it another week. then call SVT and check your status.

its a fun ride let me tell you!

OP
OP
Justafordguy

Justafordguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the "Vehicle Order Confirmation" sheet about a week after I ordered it. This gave me the order number and dealer number. A member here (Blood) used this info to get my VIN.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saweeett! So being I still hadn't received a call (Been 24Hrs already!) lol, with my info wanted.. It's safe to say that I should be getting my info by this time next week, rite? Or I can just call the SVT group and give them my order date with dealer info and they can further assist me in the next week assuming as well?

Thanks guys and I'm in this family for the long haul now!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saweeett! So being I still hadn't received a call (Been 24Hrs already!) lol, with my info wanted.. It's safe to say that I should be getting my info by this time next week, rite? Or I can just call the SVT group and give them my order date with dealer info and they can further assist me in the next week assuming as well?

Thanks guys and I'm in this family for the long haul now!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Shouldn't have to wait too long. If the dealer submitted the order they should be able to give you the DORA. That will have your order number and priority #.

I think you need your dealer code and order number for SVT to look anything up. What I read though they can't tell you much except confirm it's in the order bank until they actually pull it. Obviously when that happens depends on the current production rate.. but it looks like it's really picked up in the last month. ;)

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AWESOME INFO! When i spoke with my dealer late yesterday, he mentioned that it does take Ford around a week to get the info back. I asked for the DORA number but I don't know why else they can't give it to me other than FORD.

What else would you advise me to do if you were in my shoes and put your order in Monday AND paid the $1500 deposit to order with no DORA as we speak? I know I'm impatient but I'm only wanting the DORA number so I can do my own homework, lol.

Thanks again guys

Last edited:

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME INFO! When i spoke with my dealer late yesterday, he mentioned that it does take Ford around a week to get the info back. I asked for the DORA number but I don't know why else they can't give it to me other than FORD. Maybe it's because they didn't make much off the sale......LoL

What else would you advise me to do if you were in my shoes and put your order in Monday AND paid the $1500 deposit to order with no DORA as we speak? I know I'm impatient but I'm only wanting the DORA number so I can do my own homework, lol.

Thanks again guys

Sucks they made you put down a deposit. It may be standard practice at a lot of places but still ridiculous for this type of vehicle.. hopefully you got a good deal.

I'm still kinda in your shoes.. estimated delivery in 10 days though. You did the most important thing already.. pulling the trigger! I wouldn't get too worked up about not having the DORA right away if they say it might take a week. You probably have 8 more weeks at a minimum

My timeline was like this:

Ordered 2/10, Dealers contact at SVT said production was slow and estimation was 6 months. Waiting sucks but whatever, got a good price and I can wait for a toy like this.

Month or so later, around 3/15 asked for the DORA so I could check my priority number to double check things I heard on this site. Priority 11 so things seemed OK. Dealer had no other news.

Another month, end of april dealer says truck should be built first week of May. I asked them for and received VIN, plugged into site listed here on FRF and got window sticker that said 5/10 build date.

If delivery actually happens on time that will be about 4 months.. so much better than 6 like originally thought but still a long time to drool over all the content on this site :)

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Ordered mine on April 5th and just found out its due to be at the dealers on may 21st. This dealership seems to always have a great turn around on delivery for some reason. My 2010 I purchased there was the same way.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks they made you put down a deposit. It may be standard practice at a lot of places but still ridiculous for this type of vehicle.. hopefully you got a good deal.

I'm still kinda in your shoes.. estimated delivery in 10 days though. You did the most important thing already.. pulling the trigger! I wouldn't get too worked up about not having the DORA right away if they say it might take a week. You probably have 8 more weeks at a minimum

My timeline was like this:

Ordered 2/10, Dealers contact at SVT said production was slow and estimation was 6 months. Waiting sucks but whatever, got a good price and I can wait for a toy like this.

Month or so later, around 3/15 asked for the DORA so I could check my priority number to double check things I heard on this site. Priority 11 so things seemed OK. Dealer had no other news.

Another month, end of april dealer says truck should be built first week of May. I asked them for and received VIN, plugged into site listed here on FRF and got window sticker that said 5/10 build date.

If delivery actually happens on time that will be about 4 months.. so much better than 6 like originally thought but still a long time to drool over all the content on this site :)

M dealer was VERY confident that it wouldn't be more than a month or so and if it was then not much longer than that. We shall see! So far, im noticing from others that are ordering around April/May, they are receiving theirs on the 4th week! I bet SVT group decided to step up their production getting ready for all the 13' Mustang GT500's

Ordered mine on April 5th and just found out its due to be at the dealers on may 21st. This dealership seems to always have a great turn around on delivery for some reason. My 2010 I purchased there was the same way.

THANKS TO BLOOD......IM getting somewhere! He supplied me with my order number which is 9036 but no scheduled date as of yet.
Thanks again
B
L
O
O
D

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

OP
OP
Justafordguy

Justafordguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer emailed me this morning and said my truck was unloaded off the train yesterday in Jacksonville Fl. Now they just have to load it on a truck and bring it to Tallahassee. It's only 1.5 hrs from here, I wish I could just go get it.