Checking on my Raptor order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!!! It's beautiful! :waytogo:

I completely agree which is why I only wanted the hood graphic too. The trucks aren't subtle to begin with so I didn't really want "RAPTOR" stuck to the side. The truck gets enough attention although getting race red really wasn't the most stealthy color I coulda picked! :D
I like the new graphics and they also serve a purpose for rock chips, ect.... That's why I want the hood, for bugs.

Oh well, hope you get it tomorrow! Here is window sticker link to Red Scab in LaPlace.http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTEX1R67CFB50977&refid=FV

THAT WAS MY TRUCK!!!! Same VIN!
You mean to tell me u seen my truck before I have.....U better hope I never physically meet ya, lol

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the new graphics and they also serve a purpose for rock chips, ect.... That's why I want the hood, for bugs.

THAT WAS MY TRUCK!!!! Same VIN!
You mean to tell me u seen my truck before I have.....U better hope I never physically meet ya, lol

Whatcha' mean "seen"...I test drove it hard today!!!:laughing1:

Nah, seriously Swamp, I haven't seen it. I live in Baton Rouge, and I get on Fords inventory to see if I can find a white screw. I saw the red one only to realize it was scab. I will be happy to check it for you and make sure it drives ok before you buy it! :)

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, nah! I'm good, lol!! It's at my dealership in the back storage in Kaplan, Louisiana now though.......Forreal though, I would be glad to let ya give her a test drive. Happy to know I have a fellow member to possibly meet up with in Louisiana though!

*EDIT
By the way, let's go fishing since we live pretty close! (guess my comment was taken out of context)

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who sounds like an ass?!

SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justafordguy

Justafordguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a few more mods done. Lights/lightbar, hood graphics, hood deflector, toolbox, spray-in liner, and blue powder coated valve covers.:waytogo:

Attachments

• 2012-06-07_17-44-57_765.jpg
    2012-06-07_17-44-57_765.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 2012-06-07_17-45-09_43.jpg
    2012-06-07_17-45-09_43.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 2012-06-07_18-02-03_499.jpg
    2012-06-07_18-02-03_499.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 2012-06-07_18-01-27_228.jpg
    2012-06-07_18-01-27_228.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 74

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, who sounds like an ass?

Hey Swamp, didn't see your last post, lost track of thread, and no, your comment wasn't taken out of context. If my boat doesn't sell, then sure...let's go fish.
I'm still Raptorless, but when I get me one, we can meet along with SaintsFan too.
Still trying to decide on a 2013 or should I go ahead and get a 12. Can't find anything on a 2013 Raptor yet.

Justfordguy, the mods look awesome! Really like the blue valve covers matching the truck.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a few more mods done. Lights/lightbar, hood graphics, hood deflector, toolbox, spray-in liner, and blue powder coated valve covers.:waytogo:
Seems like you should open up a build thread at the rate you moving cuz! Haha, great productivity and looks great!

Yea, who sounds like an ass?

Hey Swamp, didn't see your last post, lost track of thread, and no, your comment wasn't taken out of context. If my boat doesn't sell, then sure...let's go fish.
I'm still Raptorless, but when I get me one, we can meet along with SaintsFan too.
Still trying to decide on a 2013 or should I go ahead and get a 12. Can't find anything on a 2013 Raptor yet.

Justfordguy, the mods look awesome! Really like the blue valve covers matching the truck.
Don't mind buddy and don't worry about the boat part. I have that covered (should I have said that,lol), an older 21' Kenner but nothing like my buddies yellowfin and another friends shearwater! Them things are like **** a girl on nice, no ******** either! Haha
I have a camp out in Lake Arthur, LA and a place in Grande Isle we go out of. In Lake Arthur we are a 25-30 minute boat ride to the locks and we catch Reds. Shhhhhh!

SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely game for some inland and coastal fishing. I grew up bass fishing and have 21' Ranger w/ 225 Merc. Maybe selling it cuz I haven't been going much. Most of the places I fish are north (Toledo Bend)
The Yellowfin is very nice boat, lets go out in that one. Some buddies from my office went out couple weeks ago and one of the boats ran behind Brush Island and hit a pipe and ripped off his motor. Brush Island is inland from Timbalier Island west of Grand Isle. You probably know the place if you have camp at Grand Isle.