Ceramic Window Tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

970rap

Reaction score
For reference, I paid something like $160 for just the front two windows using the top product the shop offered. It would have been $40 cheaper for the lower level product with less IR rejection.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the truck ceramic tinted. Doing all glass, sunroof and windshield. Local shop just quoted $725 for the job ($325 for the just doing the front and rear windows). Does this price sound in line for what everyone else has paid?
yeah, sounds pretty reasonable to me. our shop we are over $1k, however it is california prices...... also depends on the film. 3m crystalline, probably $1400. standard ceramic $700 is fair. the work needed to shrink the film is more. i would ask what brand they use.

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the top 3M stuff on my truck. Limo on the back and ?40%? on the front. Limo on the moon roof. Ran about $750-850 iirc.

I’ve never had to close the moon roof due to heat. Been in 100° temperatures with it. Only thing that sucks is trails at night.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the 3M ceramic last June here in Texas. Was under $600 from local business IIRC. 20% on front two, 70% on sides rear and top. Wholly HELL the roof made a difference! Should have then, but may do windshield in the 70% too. Nothing like 115 with 90% humidity.

Last edited:

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my truck all done(sides, back, sunroof and visor area) in Suntek ceramic and paid $450 back in December 2018 in Katy, TX. Small local business that did nothing but tint.