Center console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just don't buy this one.

When putting anything heavier than 3 pounds on that sumbatch it falls right down inside!

I think they are all the same. LOL. I did not keep it in my last truck.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ducking ridiculous.....

I open it up, every ******* time it fell down....

ASDFASDJFAKSFAK DUCK!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a console safe. I figure if I have to use a key to get something in there, then I won't bother with the effort to put junk in there. Granted, I might be too lazy to put useful stuff in there too, so it's not the best trade off.
You make a good point. I filled a small shopping bag with stuff from my center console upon emptying it when trading it. I’ve had my Gen3 for a week and I’ve yet to go through the bag to put anything back in.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a console safe. I figure if I have to use a key to get something in there, then I won't bother with the effort to put junk in there. Granted, I might be too lazy to put useful stuff in there too, so it's not the best trade off.
I've had the console safe in a previous truck. While it was nice to be able to lock down my personal items, I've never ordered another one. It was a pain where a pill won't reach to open the console lid, then dial the combination, then open a second smaller door, to get a pen. Good idea, just not very well thought out.

rickeyt

Reaction score
Just put that divider in our raptor last week and like it so far. I left some of the dividers out to make larger cubicles but so far its nice.