CBI Ditch Light Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mAtTyG04

Reaction score
New to the forum. Just got the Raptor last week and I'm starting to mod. I've dealt with CBI a lot coming from the Toyota world. They have ditch light brackets for the Raptor listed on their site for models 2014- 2016. I asked them if they would fit a 2020 and they said they were 99% sure they would but never tried. Does anyone know if they would work or was there design changes in that area?

Here's the link: https://cbioffroadfab.com/product/ford-f150-raptor-ditch-light-brackets/

I know there's alternatives out there but I do like CBI products and these are half the price of others.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Pictures. Or you bought a prius. ;)

Those look very much like Alternate Offroad(?) mounts, using both hood bolts on each side. The description threw me; i think they’re more commonly called a pillar brackets here.

I don’t have experience with the CBI but the date range looks to be Gen1 specific, not 2017+.
they don’t look to me like they would fit a 2017+ either, from the picture.