New ditch light brackets released

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as some of you may know I have been testing products from a few different companies and wanted to bring you guys another new product review/install for a newly released set of ditch light brackets from LASFIT. I think these offer a really good balance of price($80) and quality. I also touch on the downside of another style bracket I have ran and compare the two.

I hope to continue to grow the channel and bring more raptor content(installs, reviews, comparisons, etc.) on my newly acquired Gen 2. I will be dropping a video/install/review on @Diode Dynamics new hitch light once it is released, so stay tuned for that. Appreciate all the support as I continue to grow, subscribe if you like the content and all criticism welcomed. Purchase link in the video description with an extra 10% off code.

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as some of you may know I have been testing products from a few different companies and wanted to bring you guys another new product review/install for a newly released set of ditch light brackets from LASFIT. I think these offer a really good balance of price and quality. I also touch on the downside of another style bracket I have ran and compare the two.

I hope to continue to grow the channel and bring more raptor content(installs, reviews, comparisons, etc.) on my newly acquired Gen 2. I will be dropping a video/install/review on @Diode Dynamics new hitch light once it is released, so stay tuned for that. Appreciate all the support as I continue to grow, subscribe if you like the content and all criticism welcomed. Purchase link in the video description with an extra 10% off code.

Very nice!