Cast Your Vote! - Seeking Input on New Product Ideas

What products would you be interested in?

• Coffee tumblers - 20oz

• Water bottles - 32oz

• Keychain lanyards

• T-shirts

• Bottle openers

• Air pressure gauges

• RFID blocker key FOB pouch

• Sweatshirt hoodie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've gotten in some coffee tumblers (20 and 30oz) that I'm going to prep. I'll take some photos when they're done and post them for everyone.

- Craig

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about a fully insulated hot or cold 32oz or bigger that fits the cup holder good and tight And when closed doesn’t leak no matter what. To me that’s a winner.
How about a carbon fiber radio wave blocking key holder pouch, one small enough to hold just the raptor key and a house key or two. And maybe a bigger size for keys licenses cash cc cards etc.(point to protect raptor key and stop radio frequency pirates as key always transmitting)

Maybe a hard case for glasses/sunglasses that fits into some small raptor space.
Personally I would buy these items.
30oz coffee tumbler is now available! Order here: : https://gatekeeper-products.com/shop?olsPage=products

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about some hats? The current Raptor hats endorsed by Ford are pretty lame considering the Raptor is their premire truck.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about a nice organizer tray for the bottom of the center console?

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Pipehawk Patch Co
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about some hats? The current Raptor hats endorsed by Ford are pretty lame considering the Raptor is their premire truck.
I'll definitely check into it and see what I can put together.

I don't know about anyone else, but I despise the flex-fit hats with the elastic...that crap gives me a headache every time because it's squeezing my head. If I get some made, it will be with a hat with an adjustable strap back.