Carbon shock technologies? For raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carbon_Shocks

Reaction score
You need to be a supporting vendor here to sell parts for your business per forum rules.

As far as your product goes, I'll wait to see how they preform with reviews from people I know. Not pulling my Kings off just yet.
Completely fair. I didn't even look at it that way. Product integrity take time for sure to prove itself in the long run. I was more responding to the thread started by another. Ill update accordingly.

Carbon_Shocks

Reaction score
I live in Norman, I just realized you're in OKC, small world sometimes.
I grew up here but was in Colorado for a long time. Business was growing and we moved it down here May 22. Fantastic place to do business! People are amazing and the cost of doing business is extremely respectable. It allows us to manufacture and keep pricing very reasonable. Feel free to come by the shop any time if your ever curious on how Shocks are manufactured! All done right here in house! :)

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up here but was in Colorado for a long time. Business was growing and we moved it down here May 22. Fantastic place to do business! People are amazing and the cost of doing business is extremely respectable. It allows us to manufacture and keep pricing very reasonable. Feel free to come by the shop any time if your ever curious on how Shocks are manufactured! All done right here in house! :)
I'll drive to Oklahoma from Alabama and you can install these on my gen1 raptor and I'll let you know how they feel on my way back to Alabama. I'll pay for all of my gas and hotel and food..you provide parts and labor .