Carbon shock technologies? For raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerftn

Reaction score
So I know this company is very big in the toyota community. Have any of you ever ran these they make a 3.0 option spec'ed for raptor. Thank you I'm just wondering what else is out there besides king, fox, icon.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Depends on your goal with the truck. King and Fox are industry standards. They both are ran hard in the desert. I'm sure that other companies make shocks for the Raptor, but I am not in R&D for them. If you spend the money, go with people that know Raptors.

Carbon_Shocks

Reaction score
I wouldnt say we are big in the Toyota Community. While We do manufacture OEM Toyota Shocks I would say we are big in the Offroad community as a whole. Our background was Ultra4 and Desert racing and it built into a shock company that is growing rapidly. This is due in part of Manufacturing in America and building our company around this mindset of self sustaining growth. We just put in our 7th CNC machine and actively show our processes for making product from Raw American Made materials to testing racing and customer supplied media. We do make Raptor OEM shocks in both 2.5" and a True 3.0" Coilover. Feel free to ask any questions or voice any concerns. Shocks are tuned to the user based on information provided and are fully rebuildable and servicable by anyone with knowledge of shocks and basic tools.

Carbon_Shocks

Reaction score
We recently did a few updates on our Raptor shocks. Moved to a one piece Rod End vs a short and machined spacer. Moved the hose to a tighter setup allowing a clean simple install.
We dialed in the numbers for performance that wont bind the CV with the following numbers:

Gen 1 Raptor Front Coilovers
20.5" Collapsed
28" Extended
7.5" Travel

Gen 2 Raptor Front Coilover
20.5" Collapsed
28.5" Extended
8" Travel

All Shocks now feature Aircraft Grade Aluminum Reservoirs using Billet IFPS and Carbon Graphite Wear bands

Depending on Valving and use we also have several shaft bumps to choose from.

We have options in both 2.5" and 3.0 Now.

Raptor Gen 1 - 1.png

Raptor Gen 1 - 3.png

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
We recently did a few updates on our Raptor shocks. Moved to a one peice Rod End vs a short and machined spacer. Moved the hose to a tighter setup allowing a clean simple install.
WE dialed in the numbers for performance that wont bind the CV with the following numbers:

Gen 1 Raptor Front Coilovers
20.5" Collapsed
28" Extended
7.5" Travel

Gen 2 Raptor Front Coilover
20.5" Collapsed
28.5" Extended
8" Travel

All Shocks now feature Aircraft Grade Aluminum Reservoirs using Billet IFPS and Carbon Graphite Wear bands

Depending on Valving and use we also have several shaft bumps to choose from.

We have options in both 2.5" and 3.0 Starting out at $1050 and $1899 for 2.5" and 3.0" Respectively.

View attachment 421903

View attachment 421904

You need to be a supporting vendor here to sell parts for your business per forum rules.

As far as your product goes, I'll wait to see how they preform with reviews from people I know. Not pulling my Kings off just yet.