Carbon fiber part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"To finish off the interior design, the motor company included a 24-piece faux carbon-fiber trim to heighten the sense of exclusivity as you step into the vehicle"

This quote came from the Ford Black Opps list of options.

@NinjaRaptor so the pic the haters were hating on is done by Ford .LOL I looked at it really close and thought who ever did the dip was really good, They lined up the carbon strips on 3 separate pc so well. Both sides.... so like 6 joints .. matched up perfectly. Now I Know Ford did it. Probably with a robotic arm. So precise. I probably still would do a semi gloss finish.

So to answer the OP @nate_13 those pieces are out there on Black Opp F150s. only took over a year to get an answer LOL

Last edited:

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"To finish off the interior design, the motor company included a 24-piece faux carbon-fiber trim to heighten the sense of exclusivity as you step into the vehicle"

@NinjaRaptor so the pic the haters were hating on is done by Ford .LOL I looked at it really close and thought who ever did the dip was really good, They lined up the carbon strips on 3 separate pc so well. Both sides.... so like 6 joints .. matched up perfectly. Now I Know Ford did it. Probably with a robotic arm. So precise. I probably still would do a semi gloss finish.
It wouldn't matter if it was done by Ferrari, it's not my style. But some people love it, I don't care, just saying it wasn't for me. I don't even like the "real" carbon fiber in my '23, it's probably .1mm thick and cost less than $20, yet they charge $1,000.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lke I said haters are going to hate. And that is not meant as a put down. (At All) You like what you like. I get it.
BUT
Example:I hate round Baja type lights. but I don't comment how bad I think they look on someones truck. and never would. And defiantly wouldn't go to there thread titled Round Baja head light and say those look like..... add what negative you like.
You do you
I hope I don't get Nailed to cross for "coming out" about round lights.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

Not done by Ford. More Tuscany doo doo.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup.. I snapped that picture at the Ford Dealer that had F150 Black Ops for sale.. 100k asking price.

Definitely to each their own if you love it or hate it on the carbon fiber look. The world would be boring if all like the same thing....

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fwiw most companies like tuscany/shelby use fake cf stuff.
Real gloss cf looks immensely better. Im starting to like the matte carbon more, little more subtle.

But yeah i think that pic theres waaay too much, i replaced my center console with a cf one and it hit me i may have done too much, which sucks.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a carbon Lover. Real carbon I am guessing I own 100 lbs of the stuff. You are correct you can do to much. BUT that is subjective.
Hydro dipping is not cheep and they make films now you can not tell the difference. (You pay for them) I Have some things I could show you a closeup of and you would not be able to tell the difference.... unless I showed you the complete item. If It was real or hydro dipped.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a carbon Lover. Real carbon I am guessing I own 100 lbs of the stuff. You are correct you can do to much. BUT that is subjective.
Hydro dipping is not cheep and they make films now you can not tell the difference. (You pay for them) I Have some things I could show you a closeup of and you would not be able to tell the difference.... unless I showed you the complete item. If It was real or hydro dipped.
yeah i have a mix of both in mine, the door handle covers are off amazon and from this distance its hard to tell, but which for the minimal price i paid im pretty happy with.
Now just debating a cf steering wheel, but may do that in matte, may not perfectly match, but i think if i see more gloss i think itll look tacky (imo)
e7a30343-4bf3-44ae-9d52-6b80d94f76e5-jpeg.401291

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics are hard to tell. It really doesn't look overboard to me. You still have a lot stock pieces. I like it. Question is do you? You are the important one. I think it looks good.
Just don't show me the round Baja on the front. lol