Carbon fiber part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgordon

Reaction score
I just picked up my truck from PPF. Xpel has a new carbon wrap with a thick weave pattern. It is way better than the Ford. Is is awesome. From what my guy said not released yet. Call around!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Another option is to Hydro Dip the parts but it will give you more a gloss look than a matte look. I may do that down the line.

Here is a pic I saw of a black ops F150 with a carbon trim interior and it looks awesome.

View attachment 403201
Holy Carbon Fiber Batman. Looks cheesy. Might as well have done the shifter, cup holder surround, rear view mirror, and the steering column while they were at it.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the carbon look. Haters are going to hate.
The person that did this carbon hydro dip chose to do a high gloss clear. They could have done semi gloss or flat. I personally would have done a semi gloss on the interior possibly a flat. On exterior gloss is the way to go. IMO
Hydro dipping is not a easy process. To do well and get it done correctly is not cheep.

Last edited: