Canadian order’s sent to Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, being that close should mean that you get you vehicle shortly after it is built. I think I have to wait another 5 or 6 weeks before it gets to my dealer in Vancouver.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with FP, its being built next Monday, and the Window sticker is ready. Crazy News guys... I'm stoked. Might be on my driveway next Friday!

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me a few days ago and told me that my order had been sent to the factory and my truck would be built in late September. I asked for the VIN but he told me it wasn’t available yet. I’m not holding out much hope as my dealer has been wrong several times so far. I’m really hoping my order gets pushed to 2022.
Have you tried giving Ford Performance a call? Maybe they can give you more information.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with FP, its being built next Monday, and the Window sticker is ready. Crazy News guys... I'm stoked. Might be on my driveway next Friday!
Excellent news! you got bumped sooner! Make sure you post some pics!

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent news! you got bumped sooner! Make sure you post some pics!
For sure. Antimatter blue with the black 35 rims. The only video/pics of an antimatter blue is the promotional one on youtube. I want to see how it'll turn out.

Although, I think they are adding the 35 sticker package, so it might take away from the contrast of the black on dark blue. Might ask the dealer to remove it before delivery, let's see what arrives.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure. Antimatter blue with the black 35 rims. The only video/pics of an antimatter blue is the promotional one on youtube. I want to see how it'll turn out.

Although, I think they are adding the 35 sticker package, so it might take away from the contrast of the black on dark blue. Might ask the dealer to remove it before delivery, let's see what arrives.
There is a guy on FB who has posted pictures of his antimatter blue w/37s. join the gen 3 fb page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter