Camburg Billet UCA vs SVC Billet UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Granelli

Reaction score
Is the Machined Contour noted with the SVC arms worth the extra price over the Camburg Billet UCA's? They also require drilling out the spindle larger, and require 0 degree offset wheels, but can be adjusted on the truck...Interested in any well informed feedback. Would like to buy the best UCA's possible to replace the current worn ones and hopefully get a little better alignment with the Fox Factory 3.0's up front.

TrailRunner

Reaction score
Interested to hear the forum’s experiences as well.

Anecdotally, I’ve been lead to believe that SVC’s parts and service are among the very best in the business. I would say that it’s up to personal preference if you think it’s worth the price difference, however.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested to hear the forum’s experiences as well.

Anecdotally, I’ve been lead to believe that SVC’s parts and service are among the very best in the business. I would say that it’s up to personal preference if you think it’s worth the price difference, however.

There are plenty of people who hold the opposite opinion of SVC and their products/customer service. I'll admit that their products look outstanding but you won't find any on my new build.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Machined Contour noted with the SVC arms worth the extra price over the Camburg Billet UCA's? They also require drilling out the spindle larger, and require 0 degree offset wheels, but can be adjusted on the truck...Interested in any well informed feedback. Would like to buy the best UCA's possible to replace the current worn ones and hopefully get a little better alignment with the Fox Factory 3.0's up front.

Icon, Element Hard Parts, Kibbetech, and Mozzula all are adjustable on the truck. None of which require drilling out the spindle.

OP
OP
G

Granelli

Reaction score
Are the SVC's the only ones that don't require unbolting the UCA to adjust or am I not understanding how the others work? Is there an actual difference in the angle of the joint or is it just marketing? Thanks