Calendars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I'll have my daughter make me a raptor calendar. I know it's late but I want one and can't find who made them before. Just thought I'd put it up if anyone else wants one. it's going to be based off of the monthly contests and what she likes.

edit: this is the link to get your calendars promo code SHIP30 if your order is over $30 free shipping. There are other promo codes

Edit: we are done with it if you want to change it up go ahead copy then you can add or take out what you want.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QYtm7dm5bsnqg

edit again: this is for Mariah's time don't go nuts she likes doing this it is not necessary. But she also want to buy a mustang someday. I always wanted a nice pickup someday tank God she is a lot smarter than me. Will go to collage and hopefully have a good job. she is siting behind my shoulder dad don't put that on there lol. Thanks' and we hope everyone likes it. Maybe you should get the calendar first lol.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad someone's gonna do this. It's a cool idea and I'm sure a lot of people would like one.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great idea Wilson! My desert sunset Rap pic for consideration..

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put up your favoret pic and she will try to get all of them in. I'm thinking it will take her about a week.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I'll have my daughter make me a raptor calendar. I know it's late but I want one and can't find who made them before. Just thought I'd put it up if anyone else wants one. it's going to be based off of the monthly contests and what she likes.

I want one