Bumper/flare paint code?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyon with a black raptor specifically, know the paint code for the bumpers and flares? Want to get a little bottle of touch-up, noticed little chip out of rear bumper and want to cover before the WI salty roads make it worse

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x3.
I tried last year and Ford at the time said they were not selling any touch up paint . I hope this has or will change.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have the code (or maybe even if you don't) check out Eastwood (www.Eastwood.com) They will put any paint into any format; spray, touchup, roll on etc. All you need is the paint code, and if I remember right they might even have a code lookup deal on their website in case you don't. I've used them in the past and the match was spot on.

Ill check when I'm not using the mobile if someone hasn't already.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I've got a bumper/flare touch up pen from ford. I'll look at the part number tonight. (in the daily driver)

TheJEPs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the paint code is UJ for the bumper, check the paint codes here.

I'm pretty sure the flares are impregnated with the color rather than painted, can anyone confirm that?

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they sell the flare pre-painted? Someone clipped my Brother's and touch up won't cover it up.

Yes the flare comes the same color as they are on the truck. Had to replace one of mine. It was $412 with tax

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

I think the paint code is UJ for the bumper, check the paint codes here.

I'm pretty sure the flares are impregnated with the color rather than painted, can anyone confirm that?

Yes I do believe this is correct.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter