Bump stop system with or without leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Are you looking for opinions on which bump kit AND leafs or just leafs?

Personally, I would get the leafs, it really improves the rear performance. I regretted waiting so long to do mine. They are the best improvement you can do to the rear without upgrading shocks, especially if you do any off roading (judging by your Sig pic that's a yes). We highly recommend deaver leafs.

As far as bump kits, you can't go wrong with the SVC A.B.S. It gives you more bang for the buck than the other kits with its adjustability. (Stock leaf position, aftermarket leaf position, tow/haul position, etc.. All without changing out bumps) You can get the bump kit, and run stock leafs, then when you get deavers, all you have to do is move the bump can up 1 position and your good to go for the new leafs (5-10mins to adjust bumps).

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the SVC A.B.S. kit and deaver leafs, I'll be happy to help. I can also set up a package deal as well. :)

-Joseph Haynes

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run Icons setup with WSI HD leafs, like @HAYNES OFFROAD said, it completely changes the backend performance.

You can't go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned, the adjustability of the SVC setup is pretty sweet. One thing to note with Icon, it uses additional reinforcements, which, unless you are running a stock exhaust, will require you modifying or dumping your exhaust setup...

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running svc's chase package with the +2 deavers and the fox bump stops. just got back from the desert for the first run after the install. difference is night and day. it almost demands that you go faster...the faster you go the smoother the ride. got "accidentally" airborne doing about 60 and it felt so solid and tight on the landing. jeff, jarrett and sean at svc are top notch and great to work with and their packages are pretty reasonably priced......thanks guys at svc!

OP
OP
BRAPPPP

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, but I already know all the fantastic benefits that why i put this in the Want to Buy section LOL! If anyone is looking to sell theirs let me know! I am located in central california but willing to travel reasonably to get it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Braaap, where are you located? I may be looking to take mine off... PM me if interested

pm sent