Build week of 10/31/22!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottp6188

Reaction score
After my daily checkin with ford, they clarified I will be completed on 11/21. That's when it will be fully built and off chip hold. Fingers crossed.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After my daily checkin with ford, they clarified I will be completed on 11/21. That's when it will be fully built and off chip hold. Fingers crossed.

Great to hear! Does your online ford tracker reflect built (Date?) or still in production? My blend is a few days behind you so crossing fingers for ya

Is this coming to a local chi dealer? Great to hear on price protection, hope that pans out for ya

scottp6188

Reaction score
Who are you checking in with
Ford Customer Service Online Chat.
Great to hear! Does your online ford tracker reflect built (Date?) or still in production? My blend is a few days behind you so crossing fingers for ya

Is this coming to a local chi dealer? Great to hear on price protection, hope that pans out for ya
Nope it still shows In Production but there's no checkmark under that like there is in Order Confirmed. It's going to a smaller dealership north of the city, both I and my family has bought lots of cars from them. I went to school with the SM daughter. I believe him.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
roger that, same here with In Production (11/4) & no checkmark.

Mine going to a friends dealer outside of Detroit and their system showed arriving next week too I believe... we just assumed it was wrong, but now have some hope!

OP
OP
NMFB

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with Ford and got the following response: "Your 2023 F-150 status is in production with a microchip hold and the ETA to your dealership is 11/19 - 11/25 this time is subjected to change."

HIGHLY doubt my truck will be in Texas by next Friday. Soooo yeahhhh...

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does one come to understand being on "Chip Hold"? Curious. How deep do you dig to confirm this actuality?