Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My latest update... again... 16 ETAs. Current ETA is 1/9-1/15 with an intelligent VV ETA of 1/12. 11 weeks tomorrow since shipped. Sitting in a railyard. To me Ford controls or communicates the release of vehicles to each dealership based on various factors. That is why some dealerships get delivered trucks over others... most are stock or the dealership is large enough to get proper MY 2023 volume or if small they look at what is in the pipe and if nothing they will deliver a retail early. Other than that release process its the shipping company and their pickup/drop off schedule and pattern that can delay. My truck is on a hold... not a random QC hold... not an in transit hold for damage, not a chip hold. Just a hold. If so who told yard to hold is my question and for why is it being held. Nothing is reported in any tracking system except for Ford Performance. Dealer doesn't know why, has no answers and says its out of there hands. Truck drivers see my truck in yard, is aware of its story thru dealer... know its on hold, but can't say why the hold. Again they say its not damage, QC or Chip as that would be reported to them and become a status update. Ford can't tell me anything except talk to my dealer. I will be sure to expand if I ever find out.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
My latest update... again... 16 ETAs. Current ETA is 1/9-1/15 with an intelligent VV ETA of 1/12. 11 weeks tomorrow since shipped. Sitting in a railyard. To me Ford controls or communicates the release of vehicles to each dealership based on various factors. That is why some dealerships get delivered trucks over others... most are stock or the dealership is large enough to get proper MY 2023 volume or if small they look at what is in the pipe and if nothing they will deliver a retail early. Other than that release process its the shipping company and their pickup/drop off schedule and pattern that can delay. My truck is on a hold... not a random QC hold... not an in transit hold for damage, not a chip hold. Just a hold. If so who told yard to hold is my question and for why is it being held. Nothing is reported in any tracking system except for Ford Performance. Dealer doesn't know why, has no answers and says its out of there hands. Truck drivers see my truck in yard, is aware of its story thru dealer... know its on hold, but can't say why the hold. Again they say its not damage, QC or Chip as that would be reported to them and become a status update. Ford can't tell me anything except talk to my dealer. I will be sure to expand if I ever find out.
I'm hoping and praying that you and I both get our trucks within their newest ETA. Kinda scares me that both you and I have new ETA's of the exact same window and yours is in NJ/NY while mine is in FL. Seems like some Ford trickery. I have no holds that I can see or that I've been told. My only thought is that mine was damaged while in transit to the rail yard or while being moved in the rail yard lot. If and when I get it, I'll expand on what the delay was.

74 days since being shipped.
51 days sitting in rail yard.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping and praying that you and I both get our trucks within their newest ETA. Kinda scares me that both you and I have new ETA's of the exact same window and yours is in NJ/NY while mine is in FL. Seems like some Ford trickery. I have no holds that I can see or that I've been told. My only thought is that mine was damaged while in transit to the rail yard or while being moved in the rail yard lot. If and when I get it, I'll expand on what the delay was.

74 days since being shipped.
51 days sitting in rail yard.
Me too my friend. I can tell you that if damaged that info should be known and make its way to tracking history, rep and dealer. They have damage in transit procedures to follow. That is unless they don't report. See attached for some useless reading.

Attachments

• Ford_Damage (2).pdf
    348.5 KB · Views: 27

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Me too my friend. I can tell you that if damaged that info should be known and make its way to tracking history, rep and dealer. They have damage in transit procedures to follow. That is unless they don't report. See attached for some useless reading.
Definitely keeping this saved and will bring with me whenever my truck shows up. I appreciate that info!

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Ford Direct; from what I’ve read the control or mange the Ford to dealer connection. I may try to give them a call

hellohithere

Reaction score
Ok showing some signs of life. As of this morning it finally flipped to SHIPPED. Built since 10/26……been in “Awaiting Shipment” until today

Mine was also built 10/26, shipped last week. I was able to get the railcar number from the dealer but it is with BNSF (unable to find a way to track it). Dealer’s last update was that it arrived to Blue Island, IL on Jan 10th.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok showing some signs of life. As of this morning it finally flipped to SHIPPED. Built since 10/26……been in “Awaiting Shipment” until today
I’m still awaiting shipping; but around 1:30pm EST , someone denied my request to activate Ford Pass. So maybe something will happen soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc