Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In other news. I find it odd that FORD perfomance chat has less visibility than some dealers. Actual FORD employees…..

Don’t mind me just angry posting….
FP told me that the dealer has a “direct line” to the factory…….

Last edited:

MZRaptor

Reaction score
10/30 blend here and still showing in production. Hoping I’m just a few days behind you guys that recently moved to built status.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
10/26 Blend Date just moved to 11/20 Built waiting for shipping to dealer. We're getting closer to having my name changed from NoRap4Me to NewRap4Me!!!!!!!!!!

MZRaptor

Reaction score
10/30 blend here and still showing in production. Hoping I’m just a few days behind you guys that recently moved to built status.
Just flipped to Built this morning (with date of 11/20). Spoke to dealer, and system still shows microchip hold... ETA in their system shows 11/27.

Hopefully getting close.

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Just flipped to Built this morning (with date of 11/20). Spoke to dealer, and system still shows microchip hold... ETA in their system shows 11/27.

Hopefully getting close.
10/28 blend and now showing Built as of this morning....Progress finally!!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully no shipping bottleneck now that they are releasing so many. Mine was given a railcar yesterday

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what are the main drivers of production delays? 37PP? Bed Liner?

I know there is no rhyme or reason to why one truck gets put into production and another one doesnt. Just curious.

I have a fully loaded 37PP that has no news since I ordered it in early August.